Wednesday, November 24, 2010

'I Don't Think About Sarah Palin'

That would make Barack Obama the only Democrat alive who's not pathologically obsessed with Sarah Palin. Why do I think he's full of it?
In an interview to be aired Friday on ABC News, President Obama, who is reorganizing his White House and campaign team in preparation for his 2012 re-election bid, says he does not think about the possibility of running against 2008 vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin. "I don't think about Sarah Palin," Obama told Barbara Walters.

"Obviously Sarah Palin has a strong base of support in the Republican Party, and I respect those skills," Obama told ABC. "But I spend most of my time right now on how I can be the best possible president. And my attitude has always been, from the day I started this job that if I do a good job and if I'm delivering for the American people the politics will take care of itself."

No comments: