Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crazed Sex Poodle Ducks Media in San Diego

If Al Gore were a Republican he'd have an army of media tailing his every move. But since he's a hero to the left he gets to avoid even having to respond to allegations he's an out of control crazed sex poodle.
The San Diego Convention Center was packed with more than 11,000 human resource professionals as former Vice President Al Gore made a rare public appearance Monday.

Little has been seen of Gore in the past several weeks since confirmed reports of a split with his wife, Tipper, and after allegations surfaced that a 54-year-old masseuse in Oregon reported Gore made unwanted sexual advances toward her in 2006 and accused him of being "a crazed sex poodle."

While 10News cameras were ushered out of the Convention Center by members of Gore's camp prior to his speech, some in attendance spoke about the former vice president's appearance at the annual convention for the Society of Human Resources Management.

Pat Baker, of Arlington, Va., said, "I thought the speech was awesome. It was over my head a little bit when he talked about global warming and some of the other issues, but as an HR professional, I think it's key that we stay enlightened with all of the subjects."
What on earth mythical global warming has to do with HR professionals is anyone's guess.

Seems easy for Gore to avoid the media since hardly any outlets are even covering his appearances.

Update: Byron York says Gore's accuser is credible.
The accuser said Gore maneuvered her into the bedroom. His iPod docking station was there, he told her, and he wanted her to listen to "Dear Mr. President," a lachrymose attack on George W. Bush by the singer Pink.

"As soon as he had it playing, he turned to me and immediately flipped me flat on my back and threw his whole body face down over atop of me," she said. "I was just shocked at his craziness."

"He pleaded, grabbed me, engulfed me in embrace, tongue kissed me, massaged me, groped by breasts and painfully squeezed my nipples through my clothing, pressed his pelvis against mine, rubbed my buttocks with his hands and fingers and rubbed himself against my crotch, saying, 'You know you want to do it.'"

Finally she got away. Later, she talked to friends, liberals like herself, who advised against telling police. One asked her "to just suck it up; otherwise, the world's going to be destroyed from global warming."
Yeah, who cares is some guy just attacked you? We've got bigger issues to worry about, like saving the planet.

Thanks to Instapundit for the link.

No comments: