Tuesday, September 22, 2009

South African Douchebag: Racism is Everywhere in America

Yes, it is. Especially in liberal Democrat circles where they enjoy projecting it on the rest of us who would just like to lives our lives and not be insulted every fucking day by pompous assholes like this.
We caught up with Matthews just as news hit the Web that former President Jimmy Carter believed racism was the root of some of the negativity directed toward President Obama in recent weeks. The 42-year-old singer-songwriter offered a unique perspective, as a man who split his childhood between the United States and South Africa during apartheid. The following is an edited version of the interview.

CNN: President Carter said he thinks that a lot of the animosity directed toward President Obama is race related.

Dave Matthews: Of course it is! I found there's a fairly blatant racism in America that's already there, and I don't think I noticed it when I lived here as a kid. But when I went back to South Africa, and then it's sort of thrust in your face, and then came back here -- I just see it everywhere. There's a good population of people in this country that are terrified of the president only because he's black, even if they don't say it. And I think a lot of them, behind closed doors, do say it.

Maybe I'm paranoid about it, but I don't think someone who disagreed as strongly as they do with Obama -- if it was Clinton -- would have stood up and screamed at him during his speech. (Shakes his head) I don't think so.
This comes from a dick who grew up with apartheid.

Like to project a little more? He might be paranoid, but he can read minds as well, and he knows what people say behind closed doors! Hey, not only is he a mediocre musician, but now he's a fucking mindreader!

I almost wish I had a CD of this schmuck so I could burn it.

Hey Dave, fuck you. Yeah, I guess that's raaaaacist, but what they hell. Oh, and go fuck yourself. Oh, and when your shitty music is boycotted and your get the Dixie Chicks treatment, well, too fucking bad.

(Sorry for the language folks, but I've had enough of this crap.)

Eddiebear isn't going to like seeing this.

No comments: