Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Love for Hugo

Don't they make a happy-looking couple?
Courtney Love is still floating on the charm offensive that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez launched at Wednesday's screening of Oliver Stone's new documentary, "South of the Border." The singer, who came dressed to thrill in a short zipper-front skirt, says she noticed the twice-divorced Chavez checking her out during a Q&A afterward.

"It was the third wink that sold me," Mrs. Kurt Cobain told us. "He's a sexy dawg. He invited me to visit his country and I'd like to go. I'll rock Caracas!"
I know Love has ingested enough drugs to last ten lifetimes, but Chavez is sexy?

Ugh.
The ebullient, espresso-sipping Chavez also had smooches and smiles for Susan Sarandon, Danny Glover, Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan. But, when we asked him about his feelings for Barack Obama, he admitted to mixed emotions.
Maybe they can all relocate to Venezuela.

Hot Air links. Thanks!

No comments: