Thursday, May 28, 2009

'The Breasts Make Me Uncomfortable When I Play'

I've got to start watching more women's tennis.
STUNNING Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants a boob job to reduce the size of her massive mixed double DDs.

Smasher Simona, 17, has been way out in front in junior internationals where her amazing form has won her an army of fans.

But the 5ft 5ins sports star has told how she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

And now the Romanian beauty has booked herself into a private hospital for surgery.

Simona said: "This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation. The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play."

The starlet has been tipped as one of the tennis stars of the future after winning a host of junior titles and a place in the final of the junior French Open last year.

No comments: