Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Say It Isn't So: Gary Glitter Promises New Album

I'm sure album sales for a child molester will really take off.

It's probably best this lowlife just slithers away somewhere.

Preferably to hell.
Former British glam rocker Gary Glitter, who is serving a jail sentence in Vietnam for molesting two girls, plans to return to singing when he is released in August.

State-run media reported Glitter as saying he would like to make another record.

The 64-year-old said in an interview with the Cong An Nhan Dan (People's Public Security): 'I have an incomplete album that I want to finish.'

'I have been thinking about the plan during my days in jail.'

Glitter, whose real name is Paul Francis Gadd, was convicted in March 2006 of committing "obscene acts with children."

The incidents involved two Vietnamese girls aged 10 and 11 from the southern coastal city of Vung Tau.

No comments: