Friday, May 30, 2008

When Stupid Meets Crazy: 'This is a Primary Document of American History'

Scott McClellan's 15 minutes of fame and usefulness to the leftwing media may have reached its crescendo when he appeared with the most psychotic member of the media.

Read the transcript if you have some brain cells you'd like to kill, but the self-aggrandizing host sums up his over-inflated sense of worth with this gem:
OLBERMANN: Scott McClellan, I don't want to get too fulsome on you, I don't think you're going to be dining out on the book for the rest of your life, but I think this is a primary document of American history. I'm very impressed with it and I thnk at some point, people will be teaching history classes based on it.
By next week, nobody will remember this rat McClellan, and this idiot thinks people will be teaching history classes based on his book?

Time to re-up on your meds, Olberdunce.

I guess he didn't mention Jeff Gannon during his fawning 'interview':
Whenever I hear Scott McClellan talking about ‘media credibility,’ I strain to remember who it was who admitted Jeff Gannon to the White House press room and called on him all those times.
Meanwhile, the Washington Post's resident clown chimes in.

These people really takes themselves seriously.

No comments: